Mark J. Cardosi is the managing attorney of the Portsmouth office, a position he has held since 1992. He is a career legal services attorney. He began his legal career in 1982 with Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Inc., in St. Louis, working there until 1987. From 1987 to 1991, he worked for the Legal Aid Society of Cincinnati, Inc. In his current position, Mark handles a wide variety of civil cases and supervises the work of the office’s attorneys and staff.
Bar & Court Admissions
• State of Ohio
• United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
• United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
• United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
• United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
• Member, American Bar Association
• Member, Ohio State Bar Association
• Member, Scioto County Bar Association
Volunteer and Community Activities
• Board Member, Adams County Senior Citizens, Inc.
• Board Member, Community Action Organization of Scioto County, Inc.
• Board Member, Compass Community Health, Inc.
• Board Member, Compass Community Housing, Inc.
• Board Member, The Counseling Center
• Board Member, United Scioto Senior Activities, Inc.
• Co-founder, Brown County Metropolitan Housing Authority
• Co-founder and past president, Scioto County Habitat for Humanity
• Xavier University (B.A., 1979)
• Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., 1982)
Mark is a native of County Tipperary, Ireland.
Phone: 740.354.7563 Ext. 8601