Sierra Cooper is a Staff Attorney practicing in the Chillicothe SEOLS office. She Joined SEOLS in 2018.
She enjoys working for SEOLS because of the opportunity to engage in work that results in systemic changes in our communities. Sierra says, “Working for SEOLS allows me to take a holistic approach to client representation. As a general practitioner, I have the opportunity to spot and address a wide variety of legal barriers facing my clients.”
She credits SEOLS for giving her the chance to work outside the courtroom in collaboration with community leaders and organizers to find solutions to the problems faced by her clients.
Bar & Court Admissions
• State of Ohio
• United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
• Member, Ohio State Bar Association
• The Ohio State University (B.A. in Psychology, summa cum laude, 2013)
• The Ohio State University (B.A. in English, summa cum laude, 2013)
• The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2016)